APÉRITIFS BAR MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Advanced Training Seminars
Training seminars are scheduled at various times of the year in response to special needs of both our students and those already employed in the bar service industry.
Bar Management Seminars are individually designed to address the needs of the participants. Topics frequently covered in these training seminars include:
- Responsibilities of a Bar Manager
- Hiring, training, and retraining employees
- Meeting the requirements of the California Alcoholic Beverage Act
- Designing your bar layout for cost-effective and efficient operation
- Development of employee procedure and policies
- Increased profits through effective inventory control
- Targeting your customer market and developing a plan to service your chosen clientele
Seminars are available for individuals and businesses. For more information, please contact us!