ENROLLMENT and FINANCIAL AGREEMENT
If you have any questions prior to registering ($100.00 non-refundable registration fee), please call us at 707-523-1611 or email to JohnCBurton@msn.com.
Our agreement is a legally binding instrument. At the time of registration, the student acknowledges that he/she has been given reasonable time to read and understand the information contained, and that he/she has had the opportunity to have received answers to any and all questions by phone and/or email prior to registering.
THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF ALL FEES, CHARGES, AND SERVICES A STUDENT IS OBLIGATED TO PAY FOR THIS COURSE IS $495.00 (FOUR HUNDRED NINETY-FIVE DOLLARS):
|Bartending Basics Textbook (non-refundable)||$15.00|
|Audio CD (non-refundable)||$10.00|
|Windows CD (non-refundable)||$10.00|
- Should a person or their representative sign up online and make a financial deposit or complete payment, the following information is still binding to the student and/or representative. There is no refund of the $100.00 non-refundable fee.
- Should one have questions prior to paying by PayPal, cash, check, credit card (via the online Registration form and PayPal), or money order, or would like additional information, please feel free to call me (John C. Burton) at 707-523-1611 prior to sign-up.
- If a person should pay the full amount by PayPal, and decides to cancel within the terms of their contract, there is no refund of the $100.00 non-refundable fee, and the PayPal payment will be charged to the student or their representative who paid by PayPal. The same will apply to any method of payment received by the School.
Prerequisites for Admission
- Students must be 21 years of age or older
When a student enrolls and signs our binding contract after the first class, the student agrees to pay any and all amounts due, $495.00 (Four Hundred Ninety-Five Dollars), to Bartender's School of Santa Rosa, with a minimum payment of $250 on the first Monday, and completing the balance of $245 on Monday of the second week.
Student's Right To Cancel
Students have the right to cancel their Enrollment Agreement and may receive a refund of all or part of their paid tuition fees by submitting a dated letter of cancellation and a request for refund to the instructor (excluding the $100.00 registration fee), according to the conditions that follow.
- Should a person register online or in person by PayPal, cash, check, credit card (via the online Registration form and PayPal), or money order, and decides to cancel prior to attending any classes, there will be NO refund of registration fee monies.
- If a person registers online or in person and has paid the full amount in advance -- $495.00 (Four Hundred Nonety-Five dollars) -- and decides to cancel prior to attending any classes, there would be a $395.00 (Three Hundred Ninety-Five dollars) refund if no books or CDs have been issued, with the $100 registration fee being retained by the School.
- Should a student decide to cancel their class at the end of the second session (second day), after the fifth hour of scheduled classroom training, prior to the start of the third session the next day, there is a refund of $245.00 (Two Hundred Forty-Five dollars). The student must notify the instructor immediately after the second session, prior to the start of the third session the next day, or there will be no refund of any monies
- At the start of the third scheduled class, there is NO refund of any monies.
The School cannot guarantee jobs as we are "not a placement agency". However, we do offer job leads and referrrals as we are notified of bartending jobs from local bars, restaurants, hotels, casinos, resorts, golf courses, and catering companies. Having been in business since 1978, we have assisted numerous students in finding jobs. Job leads will be given by email to all students equally, at the same time.
Questions? Please contact us!